Are you looking for someone who can answer your questions about moving to Panama or Costa Rica?
Someone with access to needed and trusted resources?
We strive to be that “someone” for you.
We have the experience and relationships to both answer your questions and provide you with needed resources.
- We have been living and investing in Costa Rica and Panama for 6 years and 10 years, respectively.
- We have over 32 years combined experience in international real estate.
- In that time, we have built a number of valuable professional relationships.
- Also, after much trial and error, we have compiled a list of trusted resources
We have access to all the resources you need to successfully and smoothly set up your new life in the tropics.
You can have access to this same list of resources. We will happily share it with you.
These valuable resources include:
- Real estate law firms,
- Immigration attorneys,
- Tour guides,
- Marketing consultants, and more
You can look to us for help in practically everything that you will need to live, retire and/or invest in the tropics.
You will get help from the moment your plane touches the ground in Panama or Costa Rica.
If you fly into Panama City, you will have an experience similar what is described below.
- Our driver, Mr. Omar Rios, will meet you at the airport.
- He will deliver you to your hotel in Panama City.
- Omar is a wonderful guide and speaks both Spanish and English.
- If you wish, Omar will give you a tour of Panama City and it main attractions such as the Panama Canal and the Casco Viejo, the 15th century walled part of Panama City.
- When you are ready to go to the Chiriqui province, Omar will escort you to the Albrook Airport and ensure that you and your luggage gets onto your flight to David.
- In David, one of us, Jimmy or Erick, will will be waiting for you at the airport.
- We will provide transportation for you while you are in David. And, of course give you a tour of the property(s) you came to see.
Most importantly, you can ask us your questions and concerns about moving to the tropics.
You want to make sure you have no regrets about your decision. We do too.
We love it here, but we know that moving here is not for everyone.
If you decide that it is the place you want to make your home, we will happily share our list of trusted resources with you.
Our motto is
Retiring To The Tropics . . . We Have You Covered
And we take our motto very seriously.
We look forward to meeting you and introducing you to your new home in the tropics.
Please feel free to call us any time.
With kind regards,
Jim and Erick
USA Number (850) 725-5144
Panama 6815-5196 (country code: 507)
Costa Rica 7007-2091 (country code: 506)
Powered by Facebook Comments